YumYumYum - Educational App
- PicPocket Books
- Language Arts, Social Skills
- Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, Special Needs
- Goals/Skill Covered:
- Reading Comprehension
- Reviewed By:
- Listed in:
- Featured in:
- Lesson Plans:
- Related App:
- Do you have this app? Help others by writing a Quick Review
- Share this Page:
Description from Developer
Yum, Yum, Yum
Written by David Litwack
Illustrations by Avi Litwack
Reading Level: 4-12 years
Yum,Yum, Yum: Yum Yum Yum is both a hilarious and exciting adventure about a little bug trying to escape the clutches of a two-headed, big bug. Despite seemingly insurmountable odds, the little bug manages to overcome each increasingly difficult hurdle in its path to freedom. Complete with a surprise ending, the book lends itself to melodramatic readings that are fun for both the reader and the audience. And, the little bug teaches us how big problems are not always as big as they seem and why we should never give up.
PicPocketBook’s mission is to bring quality children’s picture book literature to digital media so that children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they cannot have a physical book read to them.
This CHILDREN'S BOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the spoken audio words and sounds with the written word on the page. PicPocket Books' Learn-to-Read highlighting feature is an additional READING aid.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor's office, PicPocketBooks provide personal, interactive story experiences for children. Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents and grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, violent digital media time.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
- High fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book
- High quality audio recording
- Easy swiping left and right turns pages in the book
- Stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7,8-10,10+, parents
Categories: BOOKS, READING