Splash Math - Grade 3 Math (iPad Free) - Educational App
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 3rd Grade
- Goals/Skill Covered:
- Addition, Arthmetic, Teaching time, Counting, Division, Fractions, Mesurements, Money, Multiplication, Numbers, Shapes, Subtraction, Teaching Time
- Reviewed By:
- Listed in:
- Best Apps for Autism,  Apps-for-STAR-test-other-state-final-exams
- Featured in:
- Lesson Plans:
- Click here to view Splash Math - Grade 3 Math (iPad Free) Lesson Plans
- Related App:
- Do you have this app? Help others by writing a Quick Review
- Share this Page:
Description from Developer
Splash Math is a fun & innovative way to practice math. With 16 chapters covering over 200 math skills and an endless supply of problems, it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store. ★ In-app purchase required to unlock unlimited questions-per-day ★
★ WINNER of "Best Educational App" (2012), by Tabby Awards
★ WINNER of "Best Elementary Student App" (2011), by BestAppEver.com
★ Featured in Apple's "Staff Favorite" , "New and Noteworthy"
★ REVIEWS ★
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"I’m very impressed with the thoroughness of content in Splash Math. I really like the workbook concept and it works well here. This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
"This app is very educational and has a vast amount of content" - Giggle Apps
★ KEY FEATURES ★
+ Interactive Content - Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
+ Personalized Learning - Each topic starts with easy level and based on the child's progress, the medium and hard levels are gradually unlocked. The practice mode can be used to focus on problem areas.
+ Fun Games - Take a break between sessions and enjoy playing with fun creatures in the aquarium. Earn new ones such as angel fish, clown fish, squid, crabs as you earn more points. The more you practice more the prizes!
+ Weekly Email Reports - You can track your child's progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work - Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
★ TOPICS COVERED ★
StudyPad has the best math apps on the app store. Each app is comprehensive with virtually infinite number of questions covering wide range of topics. The content is aligned to the common core standards. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Ones; Tens; Hundreds; Ten thousands
2. Number Sense - Compare; Order and round numbers
3. Addition - Properties; Two, three and four digit addition
4. Subtraction - Two; Three and Four digit subtraction
5. Multiplication Facts - Properties of multiplication; Multiply by 0 to 10
6. Division Facts- Properties of division; Divide by 2 to 10
7. Time - Read and set time; Elapsed time; Read calendar; Relate time units; Time patterns
8. Customary Measurements - Measuring length; Units of length, Capacity, Weight
9. Metric Measurements - Measuring length; Units of length, Capacity, Weight
10. Geometry - Polygons; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Perimeter; Area; Solid figures; Volume of solids
11. Data and Probability - Tally charts; Line plots; Bar graphs; Identify probability; Predict outcomes