Montessori Numberland - Learn numbers with Montessori - Educational App
- Les Trois Elles Interactive Reviews
- Education, Math
- PreSchool, Kindergarten
- Goals/Skill Covered:
- Early Math, Numbers & Quantity, Counting, Hand Writing, Numbers
- Reviewed By:
- Listed in:
- App Reviews for Kids Fun & Educational Apps Revewed by AppyReviewers at AppyMall
- Featured in:
- Lesson Plans:
- Related App:
- Do you have this app? Help others by writing a Quick Review
- Share this Page:
Reviewed by Petit Ours Blanc, Parent on 2014-05-30 23:36:38
Montessori Numberland - Learn numbers with Montessori is a good app to learn numbers from 1 to 9 but I don't like it so much. Sometimes I just don't know where I should touch the screen...
Reviewed by Wassi Chamsy homeschooling, Parent on 2014-05-09 16:16:57
Montessori Numberland - Learn numbers with Montessori is a nice montessori app to learn to count from 1 to 9.
Reviewed by Jo Booth, OT on 2013-09-12 18:36:59
Montessori Numberland - Learn numbers with Montessori Numberland by Les Trois Elles is a stunningly beautifully crafted app. It covers the numbers zero to nine, giving opportunities to practice counting, through 1:1 correspondence. The graphics and activities are focused on the task of counting and the relevancy of numbers without the extraneous bells and whistles that occlude the subject matter. There are no IAPs or ads. There is a link to other apps under a secured button on the parent's page. As with all the Les Trois Elle's apps, this one is highly recommended.
Description from Developer
An Award-winning preK app designed by Montessori teachers. 10 beautifully animated scenes, to learn numbers from 0 to 9.
Each scene will give your child the possibility to:
- See how to write a number, hear and learn its name and count objects to reinforce the learning,
- Practice writing numbers on a digital notebook using color pencils,
- Learn to count with Montessori* material such as number rods and spindles to understand the notion of quantity,
- Learn in different languages by switching languages on the home page,
- Save his/her artwork by touching the camera.
* The Montessori Method relies on autonomy and self-confidence. Children should explore the app by touching as many objects as possible, with the support of their parents.
For children aged 3 to 5 years old.
What others have said:
* This app gets an easy 5. It’s perfect for what it does.
* Rated five stars out of five "This is a fabulous math app for young children"
---Common Sense media
We founded Les Trois Elles Interactive to bring our classroom experience with hundreds of children to the Digital world of tablets. As certified teachers, our aim is to develop a range of truly educational as well as beautiful apps based on the Montessori Method. All our apps can be used at home or in class. They can also be used by speech therapists.
Although our apps are designed for children to play on their own, we always recommend that parents guide them at least for the first usage.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
SUPPORT/FEEDBACK: For any technical support or just to give us your feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: