Injini: Child Development Game Suite Lite - Educational App
Description from Developer
Developed by experts and endorsed by parents and teachers, Injini’s collection of learning games offers meaningful play to young children, especially toddlers and preschoolers with cognitive, language, and fine motor delays. The games contain an extraordinary wealth of content: 9 feature games and more to come, 100 puzzles, 50+ hand-painted tracing game illustrations, 8 farm-themed mini-games and more. Injini is ideally suited for early intervention - it brings fun to learning and at the same time practices children’s fine motor and language skills, understanding of cause and effect, spatial awareness, memory and visual processing.
The lite version includes 8 of the 9 games included in the full version of Injini. Within each game, your child can play up to 3 of the 8+ levels.
Inspired by children with special needs, Injini's game developers worked for two years with parents, early childhood educators, and occupational, speech, and cognitive experts to create superior play-based learning experiences that help young children reach developmental milestones. The games were designed for and tested with children with autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and various developmental delays, as well as typically developing preschoolers - they love it too!
WATCH THE DEMO: http://bit.ly/nkLdie
“Injini helps to promote independence for children learning and practicing basic concepts. Rather than the teacher directing, Injini enables students to learn on their own.”
Martha Schultz, Program Specialist
North Region Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
“Injini is so engaging and provides my kids reasons to communicate and participate together. Communication, taking turns, and sharing are all skills I foster in my class for autistic children and Injini helps me to do that.”
Karen Bonini, Autism Teacher
Albany Unified School District
***Injini Lite Highlights***
- 8 of the 9 learning games included in the full version of Injini
- Up to 3 levels of each included game
- Designed for school and home use
- Intuitive game design reduces reliance on parents and teachers – no need for explanations, just play!
- Child-friendly level advancement – no-penalty philosophy
- Printable supplements, tips, and support are available via the Injini website
***Injini Lite Games***
* Balloons: Learn colors and shapes while practicing auditory and visual processing skills by popping balloons with Jelly our gumdrop friend
* Farm: 2 mini games that cultivate curiosity and responsibility
* Find It: Find the items the little girl asks for to practice and improve auditory processing and visual discrimination skills
* Matching: Tap the matching picture card to make a pair
* Pattern: Tap the correct picture card to complete the pattern
* Puzzle: With 30 puzzles of varying degrees of difficulty, your child will enjoy developing cognitive and fine motor skills
* Squares: Tap the squares in the order that they were highlighted – a working memo