Happi Spells HD - Crossword Puzzles for Kids by Happi Papi - Educational App
Description from Developer
★ Download our NEW app Happi & The Pirates. Solve the final puzzle and open the chest for a chance to win an iPad Mini (Contest runs through June 30) ★
- Featured by Apple in "New & Noteworthy"
- Apps4Kids: This is an ingenious idea for an app. Lovely produced, surely a keeper.
Has your child just figured out how to read? (If not, start by downloading Happi Reads.) Well, then it is time for the next step - spelling. Come along with Happi and try to solve challenging mini crossword puzzles.
"Happi Spells" is the crossword spelling game where kids can practice spelling in a fun and exciting way by dragging letter tiles on to 60 different mini crossword puzzles. Compete for "snails" and try to improve your own high score. Don't like your score on one puzzle - just go back and try to beat it. The fewer mistakes, the more "snails" you earn. Every solved puzzle will open up a new one.
"Happi Spells" consists of 60 mini crossword puzzles in 5 different levels with 12 puzzles in each level. Puzzles are made up of 4-8 intersecting words with the relevant letter tiles spaced around the puzzle. The object of the game is to drag the tiles to their correct places in the puzzle with as few mistakes as possible. Tiles dragged to their correct place will stick. Tiles dragged to an incorrect box will "go back". Colorful images illustrate all words in the crossword puzzles.
* Hours of fun filled spelling practice with more than 300 words in 60 increasingly difficult crossword puzzles
* Ability to change between UPPER and lower case
* Original and relaxing background music (mutable)
* Hundreds of unique and vivid illustrations and backgrounds
* Earn points and "snails" and try to better your high score
* No ads, links or setting screens to confuse your child
Illustrations provided in part by Two Shades
Serendipity is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Reading, Phonics, Sight Words, Spelling, Vocabulary, Games